Out Magazine and Out.com
- Danielle Brooks of Orange Is the New Black: 'We Weren't Going to Sugarcoat Things'
- 10 Things Wayne Koestenbaum Has to Say About 'My 1980s'
- The 'Gay Pants' Candidate vs. the Gay Candidate: A Comparison of Weiner and Quinn on Gay Issues
- Finally, GLAAD Makes a Bechdel Test For Gay Visibility
- Trashy or Traditional: Say Yes to the Groomsmaid Dress?
- A Brief History of 'Same Love'
- Best-Dressed Man of the Week: Johnny Weir at Sochi
- The Gay Comedy You Never Knew You Wante
- International Court System Founder Jose Julio Sarria Passes Away
- 11 Fave Elton John Moments
New York Gal
- Iranian-Born Anna Kaplan May Flip NY State Senate
- Telemedicine Is Here to Make Abortion Safe and Accessible
- Does Alcohol Actually Affect Fertility?
- Celebrities Demand End to Family Separation with ‘Dear Ivanka’ Campaign (Again!)
- Women and Men Do Handle Stress Differently—But So Do Trans and Gender Nonconforming People
The Huffington Post Blog
The Columbia Daily Spectator/Spectrum
- My real-life social network
- Just cut back and take a nap
- TV and me: The way we were
- Coffee doesn't work anymore
- Sorry I'm not sorry
- I'm proud to be from New Jersey
- A Morningside slice that doesn't suck?
- I survived Camille's
- Quick takes for the break: A Dangerous Method